I am looking for some help enhancing Mosaic: Real-Time Photo Slideshow. The system is functional and affiliates are starting to come on board, but there is more work than I can do in a given week.
Mosaic uses these technologies:
- Linux Servers (PHP & MySQL) running on Amazon AWS
- iPhone App
- Android App
- Processing.org Desktop Programs
I am looking for a programmer(s) with 10-20 hours per week to put into the project. All time will be banked and paid out if/when certain revenue goals are met.
The biggest points I need help with at the moment:
- Improving the server setup. I want to have a load balancer and be able to run up additional servers automatically as needed.
- Improving the Android app. I’ve made progress here but I am much stronger with iOS programming.
Please send me the following:
- Links to 1 or 2 (not 20) apps that you have developed
- Why you are interested
- What type of deal you would accept (hourly rate / your availability / when you would expect payment / etc)
- Any other relevant information
I will be in Chicago this coming Tuesday – Friday (10/9 – 10/12/2012) and will be available for meetings.